Movenpick Hotel Berlin
Select your stay dates to check availability at Movenpick Hotel Berlin
Movenpick Hotel Berlin
About the Hotel
A stay at Movenpick Hotel Berlin places you in the heart of Berlin, minutes from Martin-Gropius Bau and close to Checkpoint Charlie Museum. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag Building.
Make yourself at home in one of the 243 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a sauna, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Berlin? This hotel has 11840 square feet (1100 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
- Television in common areas
- Meeting rooms 12
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Accessible bathroom
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1914
- Conference space size (feet) - 11840
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking nearby
- 24-hour business center
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 243
- Conference space
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 5
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1100
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Pillow menu
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free wired Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Free newspaper
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 for adults and EUR 11 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per night plus EUR 10 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy