Select your stay dates to check availability at Miyataya Ryokan
About the Hotel
Located in Nakanojo, Miyataya Ryokan is close to Nakanojo Dam and Oiwa Flower Garden. This ryokan is within the vicinity of Minobara Flower Garden and Shima no Oketsu.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, spring water baths, and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including hot springs, a spa tub, and karaoke.
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Spa tub
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spring water bathtub
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
Know Before You Go
- Up to 3 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 756 for adults and JPY 756 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy