Select your stay dates to check availability at Miyamotoke
About the Hotel
With a stay at Miyamotoke in Ogano, you'll be convenient to Ogano Fossil Museum and Chichibunishiki Brewery Museum. This ryokan is within close proximity of Ogano Town Tourism and Interaction Hall and Ogano Deer Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy