Select your stay dates to check availability at MIYAMASOU
About the Hotel
Located in Takayama, MIYAMASOU is within the vicinity of Shin-Hotaka Ropeway and Hirayuotaki Fall. This ryokan is within the vicinity of Hirayu Waterfall and Taisho Pond.
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at a coffee shop/café serving guests of MIYAMASOU.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Free self parking
- Coffee shop or café
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Shared bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy