Select your stay dates to check availability at Minshuku Wakatake
About the Hotel
When you stay at Minshuku Wakatake in Nachikatsura-cho, you'll be convenient to Fudarakusanji Temple. This ryokan is within the vicinity of Daitaiji Temple and Myohosan Mountain.
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 guestrooms. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, hair dryers, and slippers. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free self parking
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 13
- In-room safe
- Shared bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- Turndown service
Know Before You Go
- Up to 4 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.