Select your stay dates to check availability at Minshuku Kaikeibo
About the Hotel
When you stay at Minshuku Kaikeibo in Hannan, you'll be near the beach and within the vicinity of Tajiri History Museum and Funamori Shrine. This guesthouse is within the vicinity of Tajiri Port Sunday Morning Market and Misaki Amusement Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Shared bathrooms are provided.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Free train station pickup
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Designated smoking areas
- Free train station drop-off
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Shared bathroom
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Shared/communal kitchen
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 6000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.