Select your stay dates to check availability at Minakamikan
About the Hotel
With a stay at Minakamikan in Minakami (Obinata), you'll be minutes from Minakami History and Folklore Museum and close to Nature Navigator - Day Tours. This ryokan is within close proximity of Minakami Onsen and Tennichi Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find hot springs and karaoke. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Free train station pickup
- Free WiFi
- Spa services on site
- Free self parking
- Arcade/game room
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy