Select your stay dates to check availability at Mikuniya
About the Hotel
Centrally located in Toyooka, Mikuniya is minutes from Kinosaki Onsen Ropeway and Hachigoro's Tojima Wetland. This ryokan is within close proximity of Kinosaki Marine World and Genbudo Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Detached private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and spring water baths. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and a spa tub.
Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Spa tub
- Free self parking
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Year Built 1860
- Designated smoking areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Turndown service
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- DVD player
- Spring water bathtub
- LED TV
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services, spa treatments, and private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1080 for adults and JPY 1080 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 350 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy