Select your stay dates to check availability at Mika Suites
About the Hotel
With a stay at Mika Suites in Bogota (Financial District), you'll be minutes from Colombia Stock Exchange and close to National University of Colombia. This hotel is within close proximity of National Theater Fanny Mikey and Av. Chile Shopping Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Guests may use a shuttle from the airport to the hotel for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 2014
- Free breakfast
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 6
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy