Select your stay dates to check availability at Merveille Arima
About the Hotel
Located in Kobe (Arima Hot Springs), Merveille Arima is minutes from Kin no yu and Arima Toy Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Tosen Shrine and Stamp Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including hot springs, a spa tub, and a sauna.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free long-term parking
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Year Built 1990
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.