Mercure North Melbourne
Select your stay dates to check availability at Mercure North Melbourne
Mercure North Melbourne
About the Hotel
You'll be centrally located in North Melbourne with a stay at Mercure North Melbourne, minutes from Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre. This hotel is within close proximity of Royal Children's Hospital and Royal Women's Hospital.
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in North Melbourne? This hotel has 1378 square feet (128 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 3
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Conference space size (feet) - 1378
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Accessible bathroom
- Conference space size (meters) - 128
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Outdoor pool
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Free WiFi
- Business center
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 2
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Electric kettle
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Separate bedroom
- Linens provided
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 22 for adults and AUD 11 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: AUD 100 per stay
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December) and New Year's Day (1 January):
- Dining venue