The Royal Hotel Hull
Select your stay dates to check availability at The Royal Hotel Hull
The Royal Hotel Hull
About the Hotel
With a stay at The Royal Hotel Hull, you'll be centrally located in Hull, steps from St. Stephen's Shopping Centre and minutes from Hull Truck Theatre. This hotel is within close proximity of Princess Quay Shopping Center and Ferens Art Gallery.
Stay in one of 155 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Hull? This hotel has 8934 square feet (830 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1851
- Conference space size (meters) - 830
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- In-room accessibility
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 8934
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Total number of rooms - 155
- Meeting rooms 9
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Digital TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 21 August 2017 to 30 November 2017 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue