Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Romagna
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Romagna in Florence (Duomo), you'll be minutes from Church of Santa Maria Maggiore and Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower. This hotel is within close proximity of Palazzo Antinori and Piazza di Santa Maria Novella.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Housekeeping is provided daily, and both irons/ironing boards and cribs/infant beds (surcharge) are available on request.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.