Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Rodon
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Rodon in Patmos (Skala), you'll be minutes from Patmos Cruise Port and close to Cave of the Apocalypse. This hotel is within close proximity of Monastery of St. John the Theologian.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free parking nearby
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 3
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Furnished balcony
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe
- Turndown service
- LED TV
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Digital TV service
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 21 October and 09 April.