Hotel Rio Malecon
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Rio Malecon
Hotel Rio Malecon
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Rio Malecon, you'll be centrally located in Puerto Vallarta, steps from Los Arcos Amphitheater and Plaza Principal. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Plaza de las Armas and La Presidencia.
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Puerto Vallarta? This hotel has facilities measuring 503 square feet (47 square meters), including a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
- Free WiFi
- Poolside bar
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 503
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Conference space size (meters) - 47
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Year Built 1958
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 89 and MXN 189 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 350 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MXN 150 (one way), (from 3 to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: MXN 250 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: MXN 400
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: MXN 100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MXN 500 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy