Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Rialto
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Rialto, you'll be centrally located in Venice, steps from Rialto Bridge and San Salvador Church. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Pescaria and Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff.
- Multilingual staff
- Free wired Internet
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed during November, December, January, February, and March:
- One of the dining venues