Hotel Resol Trinity Sapporo
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Resol Trinity Sapporo
Hotel Resol Trinity Sapporo
About the Hotel
A stay at Hotel Resol Trinity Sapporo places you in the heart of Sapporo, walking distance from Odori Park and Clock Tower. This hotel is close to Sapporo JR Tower and Sapporo Beer Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 304 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a spa tub, or other amenities including ski storage and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Resol Trinity Sapporo.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 304
- In-room accessibility
- Number of floors - 14
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2008
- Spa tub
- Accessible bathroom
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Ski storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pay movies
- Free wired Internet
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Individually furnished
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1000 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy