Hotel Regina Sorrento
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Regina Sorrento
Hotel Regina Sorrento
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Regina Sorrento, you'll be centrally located in Sorrento, steps from Wooden Marquetry Workshop-Museum and minutes from Museo Bottega della Tarsia Lignea. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Villa Comunale Park and Dali Universe.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Poolside bar
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Pool sun loungers
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 4
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Outdoor pool
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 36
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspaper
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 per room (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 08 January and 17 March.