Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Premier
About the Hotel
A stay at Hotel Premier places you in the heart of Bariloche, walking distance from Municipal Capilla La Inmaculada Historical Monument and San Carlos de Bariloche Cathedral. This hotel is within close proximity of Museum of Patagonia and Civic Center Bariloche.
Stay in one of 29 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1970
- Express check-in
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- LED TV
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ARS 198 for adults and ARS 198 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: ARS 165.00 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: ARS 15 per person, per stay
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy