Hotel Pousada das Flores
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Pousada das Flores
Hotel Pousada das Flores
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hotel Pousada das Flores in Gramado, you'll be in the suburbs and minutes from Perfume Museum and Gramado Museum - Minerals and Precious Stones. This pousada is within close proximity of Hollywood Dream Cars Museum and Saint George Castle Medieval Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and 22-inch LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an indoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Indoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 28
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Television in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A nightly tourism fee of BRL 2 is collected at the property. The fee does not apply to residents of Gramado, Brazil. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy