Hotel Pousada das Canoas
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Pousada das Canoas
Hotel Pousada das Canoas
About the Hotel
You'll be centrally located in Paraty with a stay at Hotel Pousada das Canoas, minutes from Puppet Theater and Nossa Senhora das Dores Church. This family-friendly pousada is within close proximity of Our Lady of the Rosary Church and Church of Our Lady of the Remedies.
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. This pousada also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Pousada das Canoas. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
- Children's pool
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Arcade/game room
- Free breakfast
- Television in common areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.