Hotel Porton Bogotá
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Porton Bogotá
Hotel Porton Bogotá
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Porton Bogotá in Bogota (Zona Rosa), you'll be close to Andino Commercial Center and National University of Colombia. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of El Retiro Shopping Centre and Rockefeller Casino.
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Bogota? This hotel has 3541 square feet (329 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3541
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 329
- 24-hour business center
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1988
- Accessible bathroom
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Free reception
- Free self parking
- In-room accessibility
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Computer station
- Free wired Internet
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free wired Internet
- Cable TV service
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- DVD player
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room massage available
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 45 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 3.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy