Hotel Porto da Ilha
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Porto da Ilha
Hotel Porto da Ilha
About the Hotel
A stay at Hotel Porto da Ilha places you in the heart of Florianopolis, walking distance from Museu do Homem do Sambaqui and Our Lady of Rosario Church. This hotel is within close proximity of Rosario Steps and Cruz e Souza Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- Accessible bathroom
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Beach towels
- Number of floors - 8
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: BRL 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: BRL 80.00 per day
- A tax is imposed by the city: BRL 2 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy