Hotel Porto da Ilha
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Porto da Ilha
Hotel Porto da Ilha
About the Hotel
A stay at Hotel Porto da Ilha places you in the heart of Florianopolis, walking distance from Museu do Homem do Sambaqui and Our Lady of Rosario Church. This hotel is within close proximity of Rosario Steps and Florianopolis Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Year Built 1999
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of floors - 8
- Smoke-free property
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 50,00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy