Hotel Porta San Mamolo
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Porta San Mamolo
Hotel Porta San Mamolo
About the Hotel
A stay at Hotel Porta San Mamolo places you in the heart of Bologna, walking distance from Basilica of San Domenico and Palazzo Bevilacqua. This romantic hotel is within close proximity of Palazzo Marsigli and Teatro Anatomico.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Bologna? This hotel has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fireplace in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 3
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 28
- One meeting room
- Year Built 1930
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax ranges from EUR 1.50 to EUR 5 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply from the 6th consecutive night of stay onward. Guests exempted from this tax include residents of Bologna and children under 14 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy