Hotel Porta Felice
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Porta Felice
Hotel Porta Felice
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Porta Felice, you'll be centrally located in Palermo, steps from Palazzo Butera and Parco Culturale del Gattopardo. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Church of Santa Maria della Pieta and Ditirammu Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- Computer station
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Health club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Spa services on site
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 2008
- Accessible bathroom
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Concierge services
- Roll-in shower
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Bathtub or shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Flat-panel TV
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Satellite TV service
- Private bathroom
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 45 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 21.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy