Hotel Poblado Campestre
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Poblado Campestre
Hotel Poblado Campestre
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Poblado Campestre in Medellin (El Poblado), you'll be convenient to Santa Fe Mall and EAFIT University. This hotel is within close proximity of El Castillo Museum and Oviedo Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Medellin? This hotel features 22 square feet (2 square meters) of event facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Conference space size (feet) - 22
- Number of floors - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 2005
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- Free newspaper
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Resort fee: COP 6800 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy