Hotel Poblado Campestre
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Poblado Campestre
Hotel Poblado Campestre
About the Hotel
Located in Medellin (El Poblado), Hotel Poblado Campestre is convenient to Santa Fe Mall and EAFIT University. This hotel is within close proximity of El Castillo Museum and Oviedo Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Year Built 2005
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Portable fan
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Air conditioning fee: COP 15.000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy