Pisac Inca Guest House
Select your stay dates to check availability at Pisac Inca Guest House
Pisac Inca Guest House
About the Hotel
When you stay at Pisac Inca Guest House in Pisac, you'll be in the mountains and minutes from La Capilla and Pisac Market. This hostel is within close proximity of Horno Colonial San Francisco and Jardín Botanico.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Grab a bite from a grocery/convenience store serving guests of Pisac Inca Guest House.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- Free breakfast
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- In-room accessibility
- Grocery/convenience store
- Towels provided
- Free local calls
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 31 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 14 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy