Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Pires
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Pires in Balneario Camboriu (Downtown Balneario Camboriu), you'll be minutes from Cinerama Shopping Mall and Almirante Tamandare Square. This hotel is within close proximity of Santa Ines Church and Atlantico Shopping Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 167 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an indoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Pires. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
- Accessible bathroom
- Total number of rooms - 167
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Indoor pool
- Arcade/game room
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- One meeting room
- Free WiFi
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Shower only
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 35.00 per day
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy