Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel ParkHills
About the Hotel
Located in Biei, Hotel ParkHills is in a national park and minutes from Shirahige Falls and Shirokane Hot Spring. This hotel is within close proximity of Blue pond and Tokachidake Bogakudai Observation Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 174 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as blackout drapes/curtains and in-room massages.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including hot springs, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, where you can take in a garden view. Snacks are also available at a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours, and a train station pick-up service is also provided at no charge.
- Arcade/game room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Meeting rooms 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of floors - 6
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Indoor pool
- Year Built 1989
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Tennis on site
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Free airport transportation
- Free train station pickup
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 174
- Sofa bed size single
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Down comforter
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 500 per stay (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 3150
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy