Hotel Park Side
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Park Side
Hotel Park Side
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Park Side in Tokyo (Bunkyo), you'll be convenient to Tokyo Bunka Kaikan and Sensoji Temple. This hotel is close to Tokyo Stock Exchange and Tokyo Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 128 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea maker
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Free wired Internet
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1365 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: JPY 100 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1050 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy