Hotel Okura Sapporo
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Okura Sapporo
Hotel Okura Sapporo
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Okura Sapporo, you'll be centrally located in Sapporo, steps from Curb Market and minutes from Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street. This 4-star hotel is close to Sapporo JR Tower and Sapporo Beer Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 147 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, a hair salon, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Sapporo? This hotel has 442 square feet (41 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (feet) - 442
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free wired Internet
- Year Built 1980
- Number of floors - 15
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2700 for adults and JPY 1890 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 7128 per night