Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Okada
About the Hotel
Located in Hakone, Hotel Okada is in the historical district and minutes from Gyokuren Shrine and Tamadare Falls. This 4-star ryokan is within close proximity of Shogenji Temple and Key Hiraga Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 117 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and electric kettles.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including hot springs, a nightclub, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 1500 meters.
Enjoy a meal at one of the ryokan's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. This ryokan has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Free valet parking is available onsite.
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour front desk
- Free valet parking
- Spa tub
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy