Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel O.K
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel O.K in Rio de Janeiro (Centro), you'll be minutes from Cinelandia and National Library. This hotel is within close proximity of Praça Floriano and Public Promenade.
Make yourself at home in one of the 160 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Rio de Janeiro? This hotel has 75 square feet (7 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 17
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1949
- Poolside bar
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Computer station
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 38 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: BRL 25.00 per day