Hotel Odara Araguaia
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Odara Araguaia
Hotel Odara Araguaia
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Odara Araguaia in Barra do Garcas, you'll be minutes from Salome J Rodregues Park and close to Pe da Serra Waterfall. This hotel is within close proximity of Mirante do Cristo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Spa tub
- Free self parking
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Steam room
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.