Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Nutibara
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Nutibara, you'll be centrally located in Medellin, steps from Palacio de la Cultura and Botero Square Sculpture Park. This hotel is within close proximity of Plazoleta de las Esculturas and Mercado de San Alejo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 128 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a casino or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Hotel Nutibara, or stop in at a grocery/convenience store.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Year Built 1945
- One meeting room
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 11
- Television in common areas
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Grocery/convenience store
- Luggage storage
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Air conditioning
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- LED TV
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Turndown service
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 1 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy