Hotel Nikko Osaka
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Nikko Osaka
Hotel Nikko Osaka
About the Hotel
Hotel Nikko Osaka is in the heart of Chuo, walking distance from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and America Village. This 4-star hotel is close to Osaka Science Museum and Osaka Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 603 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and electric kettles.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a hair salon. This hotel also features shopping on site, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 10 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 603
- Electric kettle
- Free toiletries
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1400 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 02 September 2018 to 13 September 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected: