Hotel New Hankyu Osaka
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel New Hankyu Osaka
Hotel New Hankyu Osaka
About the Hotel
A stay at Hotel New Hankyu Osaka places you in the heart of Osaka, walking distance from Grand Front Osaka Mall and HEP Five Shopping Mall. This hotel is close to Osaka Science Museum and Osaka Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 961 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary bottled water.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 6 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Osaka? This hotel features 280 square feet (26 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Total number of rooms - 961
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 26
- Luggage storage
- Accessible bathroom
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Roll-in shower
- Free WiFi
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1964
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 280
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping on site
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pay movies
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1944 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.