Hotel MyStays Otemae
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel MyStays Otemae
Hotel MyStays Otemae
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel MyStays Otemae in Chuo, you'll be in the historical district and convenient to Osaka Museum of History and Osaka Castle. This hotel is within close proximity of Nishinomaru Garden and Osaka Castle Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 22-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel MyStays Otemae.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Chuo? This hotel features 0 square feet (0 square meters) of event facilities.
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 1985
- Number of floors - 11
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy