Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Mundial
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Mundial, you'll be centrally located in Buenos Aires, steps from Barolo Palace and minutes from Feria de Madres de Plaza de Mayo. This hotel is close to Obelisco and Teatro Colon.
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 individually decorated guestrooms. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift). A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 7
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Year Built 1912
- Multilingual staff
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- Designer toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 105 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 410 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy