Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Monterrey
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Monterrey, you'll be centrally located in Puno, steps from Puno Plaza de Armas and Casa del Corregidor. This hotel is within close proximity of Carlos Dreyer Museum and Puno Cathedral.
Stay in one of 22 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Free train station pickup
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free local calls
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.