Hotel Monterey La Soeur Osaka
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Monterey La Soeur Osaka
Hotel Monterey La Soeur Osaka
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Monterey La Soeur Osaka, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, convenient to Osaka-Jo Hall and Osaka Castle. This spa hotel is within close proximity of Kema Sakuranomiya Park and Osaka Castle Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 240 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Osaka? This hotel has facilities measuring 1302 square feet (121 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of floors - 22
- Spa tub
- Full-service spa
- Conference space size (feet) - 1302
- Grocery/convenience store
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- One meeting room
- Designated smoking areas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space size (meters) - 121
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 240
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 2006
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Pay movies
- Down comforter
- Free wired Internet
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Soundproofed rooms
- Pillow menu
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Digital TV service
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2300 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 4320 per night
- A facilities fee includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy