Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel MinCott
About the Hotel
Located in Kuala Lumpur, Hotel MinCott is in the business district and close to Desa Waterpark and Bukit Jalil National Stadium. This hotel is within the vicinity of Mid Valley Mega Mall and The Mines Shopping Centre and Theme Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Designated smoking areas
- Year Built 2012
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Television in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free self parking
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Digital TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Access via exterior corridors
Know Before You Go
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 45 per stay
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy