Hotel Mikawa Kaiyoukaku
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Mikawa Kaiyoukaku
Hotel Mikawa Kaiyoukaku
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Mikawa Kaiyoukaku in Gamagori, you'll be convenient to Mt. Kobo and Lagunasia. This ryokan is within close proximity of Fantasy Museum and Takeshima Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and in-room massages.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including hot springs and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Hotel Mikawa Kaiyoukaku, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- One meeting room
- Free train station pickup
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Coffee shop or café
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Second bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Daily housekeeping
- Separate bathtub and shower
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Energy surcharge: JPY 150 per person per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy