Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Michelangelo
About the Hotel
When you stay at Hotel Michelangelo in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, you'll be close to Saltao Waterfall. This family-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Plaza Avenida Shopping Center and SESI Sao Jose Do Rio Preto Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and barbecue grills.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Business center
- Children's pool
- Billiards or pool table
- Meeting rooms 5
- Free WiFi
- Poolside bar
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Steam room
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- In-room accessibility
- Arcade/game room
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Sofa bed
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy