Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Metrópole
About the Hotel
This hotel is within close proximity of Santa Casa Historic Cultural Center and Our Lady of the Rosary Church. With a stay at Hotel Metrópole in Porto Alegre (Downtown Porto Alegre), you'll be minutes from Ely Building and close to Porto Alegre Public Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Television in common areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 32
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Smoke-free property
- LCD TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy