Select your stay dates to check availability at Masia Sumidors
About the Hotel
With a stay at Masia Sumidors in Sant Pere de Ribes, you'll be in the mountains and close to Torre del Veguer Winery. This hotel is within the vicinity of Sanctuary of Vinyet and Can Llopis Romanticism Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 1600
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Outdoor pool
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free bottled water
- Room service (limited hours)
- Ceiling fan
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.00 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.