Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome
Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome
About the Hotel
A stay at Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome places you in the heart of Rome, steps from Piazza di Spagna and close to Piazza del Popolo. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Villa Borghese and Vatican Museums.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Additional amenities at this Victorian hotel include wedding services, a television in a common area, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
- Year Built 1700
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 2
- Concierge services
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Frette Italian sheets
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free newspaper
- Individually furnished
- Daily housekeeping
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Free WiFi
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18,00 per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 200
- Late check-out fee: EUR 200
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy