Majestic Rio Palace Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Majestic Rio Palace Hotel
Majestic Rio Palace Hotel
About the Hotel
Located in Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana), Majestic Rio Palace Hotel is minutes from Bairro Peixoto and Edmundo Bittencourt Square. This hotel is close to Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain.
Make yourself at home in one of the 89 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool
- Beach towels
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- One meeting room
- Year Built 1995
- Television in common areas
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: BRL 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: BRL 38 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy