Hotel Magna Pars Suites
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Magna Pars Suites
Hotel Magna Pars Suites
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Magna Pars Suites in Milan (Navigli), you'll be minutes from Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie and close to Cathedral of Milan. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of IULM University and Leonardo da Vinci Museum of Science and Technology.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. 46-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and a steam room. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can take in a garden view and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Milan? This hotel has 12917 square feet (1200 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Steam room
- Free breakfast
- Roll-in shower
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1200
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2012
- Health club
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Accessible bathroom
- Conference space
- Free reception
- Total number of rooms - 28
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 12917
- Designated smoking areas
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Memory foam mattress
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Turndown service
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Espresso maker
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- Free bottled water
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 130 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Extended parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 50.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 23 July and 27 August.