ART HOTEL Joetsu
Select your stay dates to check availability at ART HOTEL Joetsu
ART HOTEL Joetsu
About the Hotel
Located in Joetsu, ART HOTEL Joetsu is minutes from Jokoji Temple and Kobayashi Kokei Memorial Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Official Residence of Past Division Leader and Takada Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 198 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Joetsu? This hotel has 7373 square feet (685 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 8
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 198
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (feet) - 7373
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 685
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pay movies
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy